web banner v1.png
BANNER 1.jpg
 

New Update Covid 19

17 May 2020

New Update - Covid-19 (Sunday 17th May 2020)

Further to the ECB announcement on Friday 15th May aimed at enabling clubs to reopen and commence practice nets. The club have now had the opportunity to review the guidelines issued by the ECB.

The guidelines make clear a number of pre-conditions prior to practice taking place, oversight by the club of each practice session followed by cleaning activities post practice.

Having considered the detail of all of the requirements we have concluded that at this point it will be very difficult for us to fulfill these both individually and as a club. We have therefore taken the decision that practice will not commence and the ground will remain closed until further notice.

We appreciate that players at both senior and junior level will be disappointed at this decision but the health and wellbeing of everyone involved with the club is our overriding priority.

We will continue to monitor the advice and guidance from the ECB and if this changes we will review our position.

News

ECB Update 03/07/2020

3rd Jul 2020

Covid 19 update 10/06/2020

10th Jun 2020

Covid 19 Update - 29/05/2020

3rd Jun 2020

New Update Covid 19

17th May 2020

View all news »

We are proudly sponsored by...

danny hanson sponsor.jpg