Following the government's lockdown decision the Club Annual General Meeting (AGM), due on 20th November, has been cancelled.
To enable the club to continue to be managed in an orderly manner the following has been agreed.
- The club committee will view the Treasurer's 2019/2020 financial balance sheet and sign this off remotely.
- Tracey Solley to be appointed club Child Welfare Officer. All other committee members are to remain in post.
- Dave Snowden and Andy Carrington will continue as team captains for the 2021 season.
- No one has raised with the club secretary any points for discussion on the AGM agenda item Any Other Business. So no questions to answer.
- We will move the formal AGM meeting into 2021 for a date to be confirmed.
We will continue to keep everyone informed of matters impacting the club both on and off the field as we go through the winter months and the challenges of Covid.
Stay safe and take care.